Smash Bros ST Death Note Smash Bros ST Death Note

Pretty Good!

This is really good, it has its downsides, but they are only minor. The part when Mario is walking, it just doesn't feel right. To Hametsu, Those are his flash, retard.
Look at his profile.

Naruto Jukebox Naruto Jukebox

Failure to Narutards and regular people

I know this is your first flash, but this is garbage! It has absolutely no redeeming qualities. What is the biggest kick in the balls is the fact that I am a Naruto fan, and this is one of the reasons Naruto fans are hated. Stupid Narutards that just make little things like this and then get pissed at anyone who doesn't like it.

Anyway, I will try to keep my review as constructive as I can.

Originality:2/10
This is just another Naruto Flash (barely) that is just horrible with only being able to listen to one of the songs from the anime.
Interactivity 1/10
The play and stop buttons are the only thing you will click on. Nothing less, no thing more. How does this take you "forever!"
Music : 3/10
This could have been the redeeming quality of the entire flash. Sadly, It's just one song coded to play when you press play. How do you think this takes forever?!?
Have you seen Waterlollies, There she is, or MK vs SF 3!?! This is something that anyone can make in just 7-30 min. max! Even though it is high quality sound, this lands us into another reason why this is a bad flash. You didn't compress the flash!
New flash bonus 0/10
Unlike other "first flashes" this has nothing that can have someone be a little entertained. When you make a flash, DO NOT beg for 5's, It makes you look like a whiny brat that thinks everyone should be nice to him just 'cause it's his birthday and he's 7. Next off, you don't have a preloader, and you didn't compress the file so it would load faster. This could be thrown away just like the other stick figure crap. Get it through your thick skull, spend time with your flashes and don't post everything you made into Newgrounds. It's a waste of space on the internet because nobody is going to newgrounds to listen to just Naruto Music in a flash.
Overall (not an average) 0/10
This is just another quick flash that is just thrown into the portal thinking everyone in the world is forgiving and nice when you should know that not everyone is. What I hate the most is that this passed because of all the stupid Naruto fans that are OMGZ 1 L13Z NaRUTo! LOLZ BEzT MOVIEZZ EVURRR! on anything that has Naruto. Narutards need to learn that just because it has the name NARUTO, does not make this good.
Either way, this was not a good submission, take time on your flashes and don't submit shit that shouldn't be online.
P.S: If you have trouble, that is why there is a tutorial section in Newgrounds.

Super Mario Idiota Super Mario Idiota

Mue Bien

Muy bueno. Ponga el otro aquĆ­. Se hace muy bien.

:the game: :the game:

Dude someone tried to steal this game...

When I got on the internets and I went to the flash portal there was this guy Zuching to be exact who stole your flash and tried to pass it on here after it already is here.

Anyway... I love this game so much!!! It is like the game I can lol everytime I play it.
Great game equals perfect score!!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Woah, someone tried to steal this?... jeez. I mean, I still get the money from the ads, but thanks for the warning!

(Check your Inbox. I'd like some more details)

Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

Nice!

Great Quiz as most others I got salad fingers!

Sispri responds: