Smash Bros ST Death Note Smash Bros ST Death Note

Pretty Good!

This is really good, it has its downsides, but they are only minor. The part when Mario is walking, it just doesn't feel right. To Hametsu, Those are his flash, retard.
Look at his profile.

Naruto Jukebox Naruto Jukebox

Failure to Narutards and regular people

I know this is your first flash, but this is garbage! It has absolutely no redeeming qualities. What is the biggest kick in the balls is the fact that I am a Naruto fan, and this is one of the reasons Naruto fans are hated. Stupid Narutards that just make little things like this and then get pissed at anyone who doesn't like it.

Anyway, I will try to keep my review as constructive as I can.

Originality:2/10
This is just another Naruto Flash (barely) that is just horrible with only being able to listen to one of the songs from the anime.
Interactivity 1/10
The play and stop buttons are the only thing you will click on. Nothing less, no thing more. How does this take you "forever!"
Music : 3/10
This could have been the redeeming quality of the entire flash. Sadly, It's just one song coded to play when you press play. How do you think this takes forever?!?
Have you seen Waterlollies, There she is, or MK vs SF 3!?! This is something that anyone can make in just 7-30 min. max! Even though it is high quality sound, this lands us into another reason why this is a bad flash. You didn't compress the flash!
New flash bonus 0/10
Unlike other "first flashes" this has nothing that can have someone be a little entertained. When you make a flash, DO NOT beg for 5's, It makes you look like a whiny brat that thinks everyone should be nice to him just 'cause it's his birthday and he's 7. Next off, you don't have a preloader, and you didn't compress the file so it would load faster. This could be thrown away just like the other stick figure crap. Get it through your thick skull, spend time with your flashes and don't post everything you made into Newgrounds. It's a waste of space on the internet because nobody is going to newgrounds to listen to just Naruto Music in a flash.
Overall (not an average) 0/10
This is just another quick flash that is just thrown into the portal thinking everyone in the world is forgiving and nice when you should know that not everyone is. What I hate the most is that this passed because of all the stupid Naruto fans that are OMGZ 1 L13Z NaRUTo! LOLZ BEzT MOVIEZZ EVURRR! on anything that has Naruto. Narutards need to learn that just because it has the name NARUTO, does not make this good.
Either way, this was not a good submission, take time on your flashes and don't submit shit that shouldn't be online.
P.S: If you have trouble, that is why there is a tutorial section in Newgrounds.

Super Mario Idiota Super Mario Idiota

Mue Bien

Muy bueno. Ponga el otro aquĆ­. Se hace muy bien.

Castlevania RoR: Alucard vs Richter Castlevania RoR: Alucard vs Richter

Awesome!!!

This has to be one of the best Castlevania sprite fights I have ever seen. The Best I have to say! You will be a very amazing animator, I hope to see you make another episode and I congratulate you on your daily 2nd award!
PS: I love the part where they are Belmont and Alucard are fighting while they're falling!

RopeDrink responds:

Thank you for the positive words - If you think this is the best, I can only assume there's not many CVania sprites fights yet :)

I'm suprised people enjoyed the falling segment, was under the impression people wouldn't like it too much but was the only feasable way I could get the characters from mid-castle to Dracula/Possessed Richters room believeably. Ah well, I was happy with it and glad others are too - Much appreciated and glad you enjoyed it :>

Megaman X: RR Megaman X: RR

Very impressive!

You are one of the few people getting a very good megaman flash! The movie has it's action with every battle he has getting harder until he has to use his full power! That my friend, is a good flash movie good job, 4/5 8/10
P.S:Fix the preloader and make it smoother.

Ichigo X Naruto:Final Cut Ichigo X Naruto:Final Cut

Very awesome!

Good job with the flash! IT has fast pace action ithout being a ripoff of DBZ, The camera gave a sense of a tight battle (could be a little zoomed out though!) The way you used every attack and transformation the had was also great!
The choose the winner was a nice touch, I chose Naruto since I I haven't watched bleach in a long time.I like the fact you used four tailed kyubi as the finisher.
PS: Actually Naruto is 15 at this point if you see he has a different costume and he can use the Rasengan by himself, still Ichigo does PWN!

Shadow vs. Sonic Short Shadow vs. Sonic Short

Pretty Good

The flash was very good for a first flash as it wasn't that short, and the animation actually looked smooth.Good work! 4/5 7/10

zarados responds:

Thanks. I have been getting comments about the smooth animation for a couple days now. So thanks.

stickman sonic stickman sonic

Good try...

It was actually a stick movie that is MUCH better than the usual stick movie..

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome!!

I loved this thing!!! It was a great animation to a great Guy!

Chowder Random Dancing Chowder Random Dancing